• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats up with everyone bashin hummer owners?

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
Bash the dumb@ss owners. Heres a fun kid... He had got it from his dad to borrow for the week and thought he could park wherever he wanted..

hummersucks3.jpg

hummersucks.jpg

hummersucks2.jpg

hummersucks1.jpg

thats in the faculty parking lot at WCU

I hate college parking fines. The college I go to just started giving tickets last year. If that guy really is borrowing it from his dad, I would get out the angle grinder or w/e and never look back lol. Even though he shouldnt have parked there, come on...a wheel lock. Really?

so it will fit a 37, hmmm.

hahaha that happened to a kid on my hall last week at Virginia Tech...he had parked on the main road for too long i guess and they threw a wheel lock on and gave him a notice that looked almost identical to the one on the H1...

College campuses should be more lenient with parking IMO :looney:

My university only has one parking area that doesn't require paying and its about a mile from campus. So you either park there and take the monorail for free or you pay 50 cents an hour to park near campus. If you don't pay or your temp ticket runs out, you get a $10 ticket. It's pretty freaking awesome!

lol, parked in the faculty lot. NICE.

the ones at my highschool didn't cover the entire wheel like that - they just kind of lock on the inside of the rim with an arm... I always figure someone could do a tire change to escape - but thats a nicely designed lock right there. :)

IXNAYXJ said:
I'd take an H3 over a Liberty and an H2 over a Commander....

-----Matt-----
I wouldnt, Have you seen the lostKJs? Theyre pretty sweet. Changed my mind on a liberty. and they had a search and rescue commander in ORA mag that was pretty sweet too.

Looks like he *almost* has enough clearance to go ahead and drive with it on. That'd be pretty awesome if he could just take off and drive with it like that. Sure, it'd be bumpy...but it'd be cool!

hey if he made sure he was in 2wd and did some trimming up front I'm sure he could drive with it

Back