• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jaguar XJS trade for built rig.

Dfete1

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1984 Jaguar XJS V12, auto that I am thinking about trading for a pretty decent built XJ. It has 85k original miles, needs mionor restoration and fuel pump. This car is in pretty good shape, it's just been sitting for a few years. Body is straight but needs refinished. I drove it to my new house about 6 mos. ago and the fuel pump started to leak. With a little TLC this could be one of the cleanest XJS's around. Motor is strong and very capable of reaching the 160 the speedo shows. Of course, being a Jag it floats like a caddy. I have a pretty nice stock 91 XJ, but it's my daily driver and if I roll it I'm screwed. I'm looking for a mechanically sound toy, lifted, locked, and ready to leave behind a path of destruction and empty mudd holes. Jag pics will be posted soon. The car is champagne w/ tan leather and chicks love it. :peace:

Back