• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

EUGENE JEEPERS?

LABMBA87

NAXJA Forum User
Just curious if there are any members on this site from eugene that wheel or are a part of any clubs?? Live in the outskirts of eugene and have alot of buddies that wheel, but nothing formal. Interested in started something. Maybe someone has some ideas?

There are a few from the Central Oregon area, but not a large amount.
Most are from the Portland or Seattle area, but we are expanding so quickly that we are always getting new people in from other outlaying areas.

Welcome!!

Try looking through this also, it might help find a few also.
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72267

Michael

eugene.GIF

NOthin, no damn Eugeners. I'm not even from Eugene, But that's the closest town. I see so many jeeps everyday. What a bunch of knuckleheads if they don't know about this site. Well, Let me know if anyone knows anybody from down here with an XJ that wheels.

Thanks JR. Lots of help. Anyway, comedy aside, thanks again for all the help with the shackle deal. Just finished mine yesterday, and my jeep is back to normal.

Back