• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 XJ

XJFreak

NAXJA Forum User
This is a 1988 Jeep Cherokee. It has a rebuilt 4.0 motor that has 17.2k miles (documented) on it. This XJ has a 4.5 inch lift and is running 33x12.5 inch BF Goodrich tires. It has 4.56 gears front and rear. The rear end has been replaced with a ford 8.8 that has a Detroit locker and has disk brakes. The emergency brake works great. It has TJ flares and a small roof rack.

The bad, the transfer case is in bad shape. I have not torn it down, but I can hear the chain jumping teeth and the front drive will not disengage. I have removed the front drive shaft so that I can move the Jeep around.

My starting price is $1700.
Please do not PM, I am not on this site as often as I would like. If this does not sell soon, I will part out and NAXJA members will get first chance.

Here is the craiglist for pics: http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/car/295677652.html

Back