• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Explorer Springs

Yes, they can be added to the XJ leaf pack. Any 2.5" wide leaf can be added. There's no way to know what additional lift you might get out of adding any particular leaf, you just have to experiment.

Alright thanks for the help. I don't have much time or a good place to work on my jeep to experiment with different leaf pack combos. So if anyone has ever experimented with Explorer packs and found any approx. lift heights please comment so maybe I will be able to add a leaf once and get the ride height correct . Thanks

A cheap way to add about 3" to your XJ is to use the 2nd leaf from your pack in the rear and front springs from a grand cherokee that came with the v8. don't forget the other parts that need to be changed out. Brake lines, shocks etc.....

what will a whole explorer leaf pack added to the xj main net i know th s-10 is 4-5 but i was also wondering what the zr-2 s-10 pack add with the factor 3" included already.

Back