• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Windshield Wipers not working

krelja

NAXJA Forum User
I went out for some fun in this slick snow we got here in jersey. There was snow on my hood and my wipers weren't returning all the way down. I cleared the stuff off while waiting to drive my friens R32 and when I went to start driving again no windshield wipers. I looked through the manual and there is nothing about a fuse underhood or inside what can I do to get the wipers working. I turned the heep off and back on and that didn't help. Is it on a fusible link, circuit breaker or what??

On my 96 the windshield wipers are on a circut breaker that is in the fuse block under the dash. I would guess that it is the same for a 98 (i assume thats what you are talking about), im not entirely sure that the fuse block is in the same place but it probably is. My windsheild wipers stopped working once and i found out i had accidently broken the circut breaker off with my foot or something. I know its convienient but i don't know that if right next to your left foot is the safest place for the fuse block.

Back