• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB Tow hook brackets or front receiver

Spudboy

NAXJA Forum User
I know I just missed a set of these, but does anyone else in the northern Utah area or Idaho have a set of tow hook brackets they'd like to part with? I will be down in SLC this weekend if anyone wants to make a deal. I'm not sure I'll get there early enough for the M&G on Friday, but could connect Saturday or Sunday AM.

Thanks

Spudboy said:
I know I just missed a set of these, but does anyone else in the northern Utah area or Idaho have a set of tow hook brackets they'd like to part with? I will be down in SLC this weekend if anyone wants to make a deal. I'm not sure I'll get there early enough for the M&G on Friday, but could connect Saturday or Sunday AM.

Thanks

I have a set for sale but they won't be off my rig for a few more weeks.......

Still for sale, still $50 with hooks......Spudmaster B has first dibs though. Ready to go any time.........

luv2offroad said:
I'll take them if Spudmaster doesn't want them

Spud has exercised his FROR clause, $50 and you own them. I work in SLC so we can hook up sometime this week if you like.
PM me with your contact info.

Back