• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

radiator ?'s

i went with the all metal unit from radiatorbarn.com

good shipping, price wasnt too bad (160 or 130, i cant really remember) and it has served me through some scary things (like towing another xj on a full trailer long distance, DEEP mud, some scary bouncing and jumping. no complaints other than swapping radiators in the cold sucks

rag said:
i went with the all metal unit from radiatorbarn.com

good shipping, price wasnt too bad (160 or 130, i cant really remember) and it has served me through some scary things (like towing another xj on a full trailer long distance, DEEP mud, some scary bouncing and jumping. no complaints other than swapping radiators in the cold sucks
I concur, I replaced my 2 row with a CSF three row from Radiator Barn and it cured all of my summertime cooling issues. I would also invest in a good trans cooler if yours has an auto trans---------Hans

I also got the 3-row all-metal from radiatorbarn.com. They didn't advertise it as a CSF, but when it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised.

Installed easily, works great, even in 105* temps.

Three row here. Towed 4280 LB in 107 DEG F and could still use the AC. At least go all medal if you like to off much.

badron said:
Three row here. Towed 4280 LB in 107 DEG F and could still use the AC. At least go all medal if you like to off much.

Gold, silver or bronze?
:twak:

I run a CSF 3 row. Very happy with it.
http://www.dpgoffroad.com/engine.htm
:thumbup:

Hale

and about the whole 2 row VS. 3 row thing. i never really understood it, out of all my xj buddies they run the all metal 2 rows, all metal 3 rows and stock. anything is better than the marginal duty stock unit IMHO. i dont notice a difference in cooling betweent eh 2 and 3 row radiators, others will argue this point to death.

Back