• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Its not an xj or MJ but would like to have one!!!

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
anyone ever seen one of these?
2afg4lk.jpg

Its a BRUTE, and if I win the lottery or find pirate treasure thats the first thing im buying.

if you win buy me one too. if you were the guy with the 116 mil i dont think you would have a problem donating a brute to me...

Shit.. I'd buy AEV and get whatever the fawk I want.. crew Cab MJ here I come! ...just as soon as I find that lotto ticket.

nekocopter said:
I still don't see a fawking thing.
go to yahoo or google and type in AEV Brute and look at the pics... thats what were fawking talking about

I spent more than that on my yj and twice that on the xj (after building and rebuilding and rebuilding what i didnt like) My wife says I can have one if she gets to drive it to work

Rev Den said:
Win the lottery?

It is only 9 grand, buy a used TJ and then the kit.

Rev

watch it there checkbook wheeler...

this is the land of junkyard axles, 'on the cheap' and budget wheeling...

never mind the fact that the 'cheap' way costs just as much, but takes a lot more time...

:D:D

XJ_ranger said:
watch it there checkbook wheeler...

this is the land of junkyard axles, 'on the cheap' and budget wheeling...

never mind the fact that the 'cheap' way costs just as much, but takes a lot more time...

:D:D

yer.gif

91 Jeep Project said:
Welcome to...........actually, that came out so long ago I don't even know. 3 years?

i would say i knew of it in 2002 or 2003

I personally would rather just have a tj unlimited. That or a Jk 2 door in a configuration not even made yet, since we are talking lotto scenario i wish for a 2 door long wheel base with a mercedes diesel in it. The bluetech one in the e class sedan.

9k isnt lotto that is called home equity loan, sell a kidney:dunno: :shhh: , work some over time .... even if this is the land of DIY junkyard pulls. That or booty fab it and buy the AEV hard top, and chop and section a stock pick up bed (s10, ranger) for the bed interior and fab your own body panels. Put crusher corners on it to hide your booty fab work. Then send me the $6,000 you saved. I'm too tall to drive in a short cab with my seat all perfectly straight up like that. Would kill me,(cant handle my seat stock any more since i made custom bracket to give me more leg room). 9k is too much for me for what you get. Especially when you consider i can get a complete used tj unlimited which i would prefer anyways for 15 grand. Thats a no brainer for me. Does "look" cool though cant argue with that.

Last edited:
Back