• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires-easy.com ?????

They are based out of germany.....idk if you noticed that. idk Id stay local for road hazzard warrenty reasons, and just ease of getting buying them(no shipping),mounting,balancing.....

I did a little more looking around ... I didn't find anything out about them being from germany ... I did look on the BBB website and found that the parent company is TireWire
P.O. Box 596
Newport Beach, CA 92661
Phone: (800) 963-1197

Cali. isn't to bad some of the pricesand selection (very limited selection in my area)make up for shipping/mounting costs ... though when you get it done locally its a quick trip where you got them to get any issues resolved.

i beleive i got my cooper discoverer s/t's for my chevy there.

shipping was real fast and cheap! I think they have a warehouse in new jersey or something.

I bought tires through them - quick delivery, very cheap.
Tire warranties are given by the manufacturer, not the company you buy them from, although you wouldn't know that listening to a tire salesman.

Back