• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to get modine radiators from

SKIM

NAXJA Forum User
I have looked and can't seem to find any where that sells these radaitors I have read so much great things but can't find where to get them.Help me out please.

Check at local radiator shops (I use AutoLand, formerly RadiatorLand, in Santa Clara on De La Cruz.)

Alternatively, there's a sponsor here (DPG Offroad?) that carries CSF radiators, and I've heard good reports from the field on those as well. Give him a call?

I will see if they carry modine any where over here and if not I will probably go CSF. thanks for the heads up.

I got my CSF radiator from www.radiatorbarn.com before Dirk started carrying them. I'd check it out the shipping was good and so was the price.

Give Dirk a call. I'm very happy with my CSF 3 row.:thumbup:

Hale

SKIM said:
Are all CSF 3 row or are some the 2 big rows
They make both 2 and 3 row.

I have read that the 2 row is better because not only are they bigger to help flow more than the 3 little rows but also the 3 row ones get clogged easier cuz the rows are smaller. is this right?

Even if you don't order from radiatorbarn when you look up the radiator it shows the sizes of the tubes in the rows and everything else.
2 ROW
Specifications
Core Size: 31 X 10-15/16 X 1-5/16
Inlet Header: 10-15/16 X 2-1/2
Outlet Header: 10-15/16 X 2-1/2
Inlet Connection: TOP 1-1/4 PASSENGERS SIDE
Outlet Connection: BOTTOM 1-1/2 DRIVERS SIDE
Transmission Oil Cooler: YES
Engine Oil Cooler: NONE
Mounting:
Notes: TWO ROW, ALL METAL
$135.18 1998 JEEP CHEROKEE radiator
$0.00 FREE Shipping in the Continental United States
$0.00 FREE Lifetime Warranty
-$5.00 Discount (Order Online or Call - Same Low Price!!)
$130.18 IS YOUR FINAL COST
Please note that sales tax will be added if you live in FL, GA, SC, NC, AL, IL, TX or NV.
OPTION 2 HEAVY DUTY 3 ROW
Specifications
Core Size: 31 X 10-15/16 X 1-13/16
Inlet Header: 10-15/16 X 2-1/2
Outlet Header: 10-15/16 X 2-1/2
Inlet Connection: TOP 1-1/4 PASSENGERS SIDE
Outlet Connection: BOTTOM 1-1/2 DRIVERS SIDE
Transmission Oil Cooler: YES
Engine Oil Cooler: NONE
Mounting:
Notes: THREE ROW, ALL METAL
$169.77 1998 JEEP CHEROKEE radiator
$0.00 FREE Shipping in the Continental United States
$0.00 FREE Lifetime Warranty
-$5.00 Discount (Order Online or Call - Same Low Price!!)
$164.77 IS YOUR FINAL COST
Please note that sales tax will be added if you live in FL, GA, SC, NC, AL, IL, TX or NV.

Back