• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Exhaust Manifold

Only In A Jeep XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've used the cheapoes on 3 Jeeps I currently own, never had a problem. Can't be any worse than the stockers. One has 250,000 miles, the others have 150,000, so I didn't see any sense in spending major bucks.

I run on of these. Got around 40,000 miles on it and so far no crackes. I wound up buying the same one for my other rig, it has 10,000 miles on it. Oh, and i bought them before they had the hot chick hold them in the picture. :gee:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...0QQihZ010QQcategoryZ33632QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I was worried about getting the cheapest one available. i can do the work to change them out but I am also really lazy and didn't want to have to worry about doing it again. Like someone said before, if your rig has a lot of miles, why bother getting a high dollar manifold?

Thank ya'll for the input I did not wana fork out the money and it not be a good part.

Back