• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need new tires 33x10.5x15

mikereid350

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 00 xj 4 door with a 4.5 lift.. i want to put bigger tires on it i want to run 33x10x15.. i have 31x10x15 mtr now...whats a good tire? i not am mud bogger. do lots of trails,rocks.

I run 33x12.5 r15 Goodyear MTRs on my Toyota. I love them. They are fantastic trail and mild rock tires, and yet have a very very nice ride on road. Additionally, the Goodyear MTRs have very good snow traction, which I've found most mud terrain tires don't have.

Justin

tsl radials come in a 33x10.5 , I'm running them in a 32x10.5 and I am happy with them , they are a little loud on the pavment though.

I run BFG 33x10.50 MTs. This is my third set. I run them on stock rims, but I will go with 12.50s next time. I am starting to get a lot of body damage and I think a wider tire and wheel combo will help with that.

I was also thinking about running 33x10.5 but after doing some searching i think its worth running a 12.5 wide tire. Better traction and better body protection.

Back