• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GM Spindle- Spicer 706528X

Cornfed-87XJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I am in the process of converting my waggy to 5X5.5, and I having a hard time finding the Spicer 706528X spindles in the wrecking yards around Fresno. The best price I have found on the internet is $69.00/ each (new). Is this a good price? If anyone knows where I might be able to find two for a better price please let me know.

I given up on converting the XJ D44 to 6X5.5, like I had originally planned. I went to Fearless Gear the other day, and the guy behind the counter called his supplier from US Alloy. They told him that they don't make the Super 44 kit with a 6X5.5, and my only option would be taking the shafts to a machine shop to have the pattern drilled. I plan on calling Superior and US Alloy myself on Monday to confirm this before I start buying the parts to convert the waggy to 5X5.5.

Back