• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spanaway Moonshiners Swapmeet

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Who all is going? We will have our stuff spread out over 6 booths this year. Feel free to swing by and say HI and introduce yourselves. Look for PNWJeep, Auburn Car Repair, and CRAWL Magazine banners. We will be inside the NEW building.

For those who don't know, this is the largest 4x4 swapmeet in the Northwest. It's Sunday, March 11th at the Puyallup Fairgrounds.

John

Hell yeah, have my pass and wagon all ready.

Will be in search of a Warn M8000 or better winch. 'I' models included. :D Used is fine, even with no cable. If I don't find one I'll be forced to buy a MileMarker from work. :D:D:D

ECKSJAY said:
Hell yeah, have my pass and wagon all ready.

Will be in search of a Warn M8000 or better winch. 'I' models included. :D Used is fine, even with no cable. If I don't find one I'll be forced to buy a MileMarker from work. :D:D:D

What are you looking to spend on an used winch? I have CONSIDERED selling my XD9000i and buying one of the newer models... and I'd DEFINITELY be keeping my synthetic rope.

J

Avanteone said:
What are you looking to spend on an used winch? I have CONSIDERED selling my XD9000i and buying one of the newer models... and I'd DEFINITELY be keeping my synthetic rope.

J

Not much...since I can have them rebuilt and can obtain parts VERY easily. Ideally I'd like a new XP, but you know how that goes. :D Considering my cost on the major brands, it's gotta be a hell of a deal. I'd get the synthetic line from a local guy, too, since he's got it on the shelf. ;)

I get paid 3days before that. and I have no bills to pay with that check. I might have to show up wallet full and go home broke. Thanks for the heads up

WaXJ_Skier said:
I get paid 3days before that. and I have no bills to pay with that check. I might have to show up wallet full and go home broke. Thanks for the heads up

You will too. 2/3 of the vendors think their junk is plated in gold. The other 1/3 make it worthwhile.

mud1059 said:
You will too. 2/3 of the vendors think their junk is plated in gold. The other 1/3 make it worthwhile.

Wait - you mean I can get Bushwanker flares in GOLD?? party1:

Slacker87XJ said:
Wait - you mean I can get Bushwanker flares in GOLD?? party1:
6666216020066771089.pre-resized200.jpg

ECKSJAY said:
Someone found my stash.

180px-HuffingGoldPaint.jpg
I have a response to that but I don't think I can post it here (or in the den for that matter) maybe I'll PM you

ECKSJAY said:
Yeah...ummm, thanks?

I hope you don't plan on eating any time soon :roflmao:

ECKSJAY said:
That was light, actually...

Remember paybacks are a bitch. :D

I look foreward to your rebuttal :lecture:

sweet where can u get the passes at?

I WANNA GO!!!

Back