• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March 12th - Portland Area Meet & Greet Thread

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
Okay, the second monday of the month is closing in again, so its time for another meet and greet! It's weird, but the second monday landed on the 12th of the month again...go figure.

When and Where:
Monday March 12th, 7pm
Round Table Pizza
750 NE 181st Ave
Portland, Oregon

If you're traveling south on 181st to Round Table its on your left. If you're traveling north to it, its on your right.

Most likely Rod will call and reserve the back room for us. That's what he's done the last couple of times. Its a very comfy place with a nice dark lighting and quietness to it. Theres usually just one or two other groups in there, and its just an all around great place to go.

Anyone NAXJA is welcome, paid member or not. We do a little bit of official stuff like trip and event planning, and then the rest is BS'ing and beers.

Beer optional.

Last edited:
Hey everyone I'm Brandon. I have a white 87 laredo. Ive only had my Jeep for about the last month. I unfortunately missed the last M&G, but I am going to try and make it to this one. Hopefully, I can get my rig situated by then. I'll have to start saving now for the first couple pitchers of beer. :cheers:

jeepkid2000 said:
can we have this months over by Van mall or in Hazel Dell?

I suppose we could. General concensus seems to be that the Portland one is more centralized, the turnout is better, and its not so crowded/busy/noisy.

I am partial to the portland one but obviously I am not the only one attending, we can let everyone else chime in here.

Last edited:
Well, I'm in Tualatin, so I have a drive regardless. If it were to be in vancouver. That would be quite a drive for the people from salem etc.. Where would the best place be for the HWY26 and deep gresham people? There is a round table pizza off I-5 in Lake Oswego with plenty of parking. The people from 26 wouldnt have to drive across Portland to out 181st... etc.. IDK just throwing it out there. Its about a 20 min drive from gresham/salem/vancouver/hilsboro plus people can take hwy-43 and come from downtown and I-205. Is this an option?

I really don't care to much but I would rather go to the Gresham location. It is nicer and closer for me but I do work in Vancouver, just have to find something to do until the meet & Greet starts.

WheelinJR said:
Is the one in Hazel Dell nicer? The VanMall one sucked in my opinion. It was crowded and we couldn't get decent seating so that we were all around the same area.
The one in Hazel Dell is very nice. I don't know about the availabilty of the rooms, but I could check. :dunno:

WheelinJR said:
You guys are killing my nice 10 minutes drive, haha :p

yeah, and my 2 minute drive, jeeeeeeesh! :doh:

just kidding. i am not partial. i have no problem coming up to vantucky once in a while. just let me know what the final verdict is and i'll be there.:wave:

It looks like we may just have to keep alternating this to keep everyone happy.

I'm open to changing it, but I say we try Hazel Dell, wherever the hell that is. Is that even a real town, or did you Washington freaks just make it up? :p

I'll be there where ever it is. The original plan of the meet and greets if I remember correctly was to alternate between OR & WA each month. The van mall location is closest for me but it seems like its gotten bad reviews, lets try Hazel Dell. If it turns out to be a catastrophic failure we'll go back to Gresham :lecture: (just an idea).

TORX

Nope, no Love for the LO location. All the way up in Vancouver is where we're meeting. I'm in Beaverton / Tigard. But the Hazell Dell location is right off of I-5 so it's all good.

mojojojo said:
i vote hazel dell then. you guys from down here can follow me up if you like.

Address? Again, for those of us who don't cruise around washington much.

Ok, lets say this is an official hazel dell Round Table.

Hopefully I can get a moderator to edit the thread so's to clear confusion.

New Location!!!

VANCOUVER/N.E. 81st AVENUE
616 N.E. 81st. St., Ste. A
Vancouver, WA 98665
(360) 574-1666

Back