• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is my paint code.

I need to find my paint code to get some paint mixed up. Where is it!!! I have looked everywhere

Well unless it says on yours "paint Code" anywhere, its not on mine

let me check....this afternoon and i'll get back to you. I'll try to take a pictures of it. It may just be a code and not say anything about the paint code. But I had a dealership guy show me one day....so that's the only reason I know where its at. I'll let you know this evening.

sorry, I didn't get you the pic. But I looked at it and its in the middle at the bottom line of a white label (inside the door) it says paint: PR4 on mine. The label is where the locking mech on the door. catches the striker. Don't know if yours is different, but that's where mine is. Hope that helps.

Go to where you are going to get the paint mixed & ask to see the color chart for the year jeep you're going to paint. Or the counter person will know where to find the code, usually that paint chart book has the location of the code.

I found it and got paint, then decided to paint the whole thing a different color

Back