• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Down pipe

Silent

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of a place you can buy a down pipe from the header, and if I need it to be crushed like the factory. I have a 95 2wd 4.0 HO if that helps.

Thanks,
Silent

Banks has one that comes with their headers, same with borla.

Or you can alway head to your local exhaust shop and have them bend one for you.

banks only offers a down pipe for wranglers, it will not fit on a cherokee unless you modify it.

borla has one but it will only work with their header because it uses a slip joint instead of the ball flange

i asked this same question a couple weeks ago and nobody knew where i could get one, unless i had one custom bent.

does anybody know how much a custom bent downpipe costs, it will be helpful to me as well

I had a local shop make me a 2.5" mandral bent downpipe installed for $60. A local exhaust shop shouldnt charge anymore than that for a factory replacement pipe, even if they had to bend it from scratch.

AARON

Back