• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SYE Brands ?

92SportXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm about to purchase an SYE kit and have been all over this site plus the net gather as much info as possible.
There are a few that stand out and the prices seem to be all over the place, everything from $169 to $600. I have read stories about bad castings and different oil pumps etc...
Can anyone supply the final bit of info as to what they have like and dislike about there SYE kits.

Christopher

I went with Advanced Adapters SYE kit and have been happy with the results over the last 4-5 years of use. I mainly went with AA because I was familiar with the company, from days gone by, when we were stuffing V8's into Jeeps and Landcruisers using AA adapters to make it work. AA's technical service is excellent too, always a good thing when doing mods. Good Luck

Woody

I went with Tom Woods SYE kit and Driveshaft and i havent had any problems for 3 years...

Back