• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

jrsxj98

DILIGAF
Mark it down. Gonna be another great year. Myself, Troy and Jeff will keep you all posted on trails, camping etc. as it arises.

Read the description, under the title, of the forum you just posted in................
thohsnap1.gif

:D

A group I wheel with was thinking about coming out to Ouray in '08. Is Coloradofest usually the same time each year? We were trying to plan it this far in advance so everyone can take off work and stuff like that. From Wichita it's almost 800 miles.

It is usually the same time every year, but we are gonna try and move the location around year to year.

Looking like Silverton...I am just waiting for info on a campground that caters to not for profit clubs.

I may beable to make it since Im moving out to NM in May.. I know more when time gets closer

Since my company is moaning about me taking time off in Sept/Oct, it looks like I can't plan for another Utah trip and, since I haven't been to the San Juans in this century . . . . .

It would be good to get back to SW CO - this bears SERIOUS consideration!

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Mike in NJ said:
Since my company is moaning about me taking time off in Sept/Oct, it looks like I can't plan for another Utah trip and, since I haven't been to the San Juans in this century . . . . .

Indeed you do need to get yourself out here Mike! It's been far to long. I don't think you need to consider it for too long, just do it!

Hope to see ya there!

Mike in NJ said:

Mike,

I've been trying to decide whether to do Moab or CO this year (not enough vacation time for both). If you go to CO that would go a long way to helping me to decide to go there too.

B

Sure - put the pressure on the guy who has to drive 2000 miles for the success of YOUR vacation! (Troy was much more subtle!)

:banghead:

Oh, OK, <ouch>!!! you twisted my arm.

Barring mechanical meltdown - I'm gonna bring RED back to the San Juans! Dust off your Colorado maps.

Satisified? Now, get off my back! I can't handle any more pressure! :kissyou:

MG

Hey Bob, flip off the boss and come run with us in Moab in May! :D

Then drive Clifford out again in July for CO Fest..... or are ya..... Chicken?

Back