• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive!!!

Matt S.

NAXJA Forum User
We are having our second annual March Membership Drive! Our goal is 200 new and renewal :NAXJA: memberships during the month of March. Last years drive brought in 270 total memberships and renewals! Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a raffle, plus we're having a chapter contest to see which chapter can have the most new and renewal memberships.​

March Membership Drive Raffle

:NAXJA: will be giving away a trail safety kit put together from top quality products! Everyone who joins :NAXJA: and everyone who renews their :NAXJA: membership during the month of March will be automatically entered into the raffle. Once all the memberships that are received during the month are properly logged in, we'll draw to see who the lucky winner will be. This big bag of goodies consists of a MasterCraft bag, a 2.5lb fire extinguisher, 1 first aid kit, a large trail cleanup pal, a tree saver, and a safety seal kit. These are Jeep essentials for any Jeep owner!​

Chapter Contest

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 200 new and renewal memberships. So, to make it more fun, we're having a contest to see which chapter can bring in the most memberships. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships in their geographical area will be the winner. The winning chapter will receive a free two year renewal and a :NAXJA: T-shirt and hat to be used in a raffle of their own, plus being known as the Big Dog chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.​

So, how about we go on a black name hunt, and prod, harass, coerce (nicely, of course :)).......or just ask, them to join. March is the Month, so let's go out there and get it done!!!!

Here is the link to the membership application!
Click

Last edited:
should I wait till next week now I was planning on joining tonight when I get paid (direct deposit rocks)?

WaXJ_Skier said:
should I wait till next week now I was planning on joining tonight when I get paid (direct deposit rocks)?

Take one for the team and sign up next week. you'll have a chance at free stuff, and the chapter gets credit.

WaXJ_Skier said:
That would put you in March... Yes?

i'm re-uping next week when i get paid. i'm due in march anyway.

GreenbeltXJ said:
i'm re-uping next week when i get paid. i'm due in march anyway.

I thought you wanted out of the Marines.

Is it a Boy or a girl?
baby3.gif
:wave1:

Edit: Damn you Eli

screw you guys.....i'm going home.:moon:

Yah, i'm saving myself for march also.:guitar:

XJLaredo said:
Yah, i'm saving myself for march also.:guitar:
i didn't know you were still a virgin, don't you have a little girl?

PDeeXJ said:
Dang, TORX you should have waited a few days :looney:

No, Just means he can re-new next month for another year ;)

Yes wait. Unless you want to renew next month as well.

Michael

GreenbeltXJ said:
i didn't know you were still a virgin, don't you have a little girl?

Hay, i was sleeping when that happened, Does that still count. :shhh:

This is the "payback is a b*tch" part huh?.

:D

Hey guys, help me out here. I've only been posting on this site recently, and there really is a wealth of info and some great personalities. What benefits or advantages would I get as a paid member? Is there some secret society board that only red-letter folks can read and post on? Do I get a T-shirt and sticker? The dues can be paid for one or two years at a time, yes?

Give me the skinny, I'm curious.

fubar XJ said:
Hey guys, help me out here. I've only been posting on this site recently, and there really is a wealth of info and some great personalities. What benefits or advantages would I get as a paid member? Is there some secret society board that only red-letter folks can read and post on? Do I get a T-shirt and sticker? The dues can be paid for one or two years at a time, yes?

Give me the skinny, I'm curious.

Sticker, yes
Oppurtunity to buy t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc.
Secret society board.... We'd tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.:D
Only way to come to Northwest Fest.
you can buy one or two year memberships.

In all seriousness :NAXJA:, and the NW chapter specifically have some really great people to meet, and enjoy whatever it is about owning a jeep you love with. If you spend any amount of time on this board you will get alot out of it, and its members. Buying your own membership is a great way to give back and contribute( plus we can show you the secret handshake;)) . Hope that helps, dont forget to wait for next month so you can be entered in the drawing.

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. So who do I talk to about signing up, and what are the dues?

Back