• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

another cut fender ?

chadd_raylee_389@h

NAXJA Forum User
i have a 1990 xj. i just bought the jeep about 3 weeks ago and i love it. i only bought it for $700 and a old boat. it has 205,000 miles and it still runs great. my problem is the previous owner had cut the fenders for added clearance and then put the stock flares back on. he drilled 1/2 inch holes on the outside of the flares to put screws on the inside of the flares and it looks pretty shity. i want to take the flares off and i have been looking for some kind of rubber channel to put over his shity trim work but i cant find anything. i seen on here that a guy already found some stuff and i DID search and tryed to find it and see what he used in my similar situation. any info would be greatly appreciated.

i forgot to say that i would like it to be a soft flexible rubber that is like a channel that can hold its self on the fender. thanx for the response dspilot

Back