• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Adjustable Trac Bar

play_in_the_mud

NAXJA Forum User
Puttin the bigger lift on soon and need to get a different trac bar, have the normal adjustable from RE. But I'm going to do the HD RE trac bar with their mount or the rustys HD trac bar package, anyone running either of these tell me which i should get. The Rusty's is alot cheaper but i know cheaper isnt always better. Thanks for any help guys.

I got the Rusty's setup, with the frame brace. the HD trac bar + mount work great, but when I tried to mount the frame brace it wouldn't fit properly at all. Rusty said he would mod it if I sent it back (my cost) but I just drilled a hole in the HD mount and bolted the brace to it instead. I did this after looking at my buddies RE set up and saw thats the way they set it up in the first place.
the RE setup seems to be a beefier rig, and the frame brace is attached to the HD mount using seperate bolts and holes. Rusty's brace uses the same bolt as the trac bar, which I would think puts added stress on that bolt, and since it mounts lower on the mount itself, will torque the mount more than mounting it above the trac.
see the pic, the RE mount the framce brace higher and use its own bolt sto attach it.
21VYOV394331-02.bmp

looks nicer to me, wish I had spent the extra money , hope this helps

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic and the input guys. Really leaning towards the RE set up now. I have tnt stiffeners and their y-link long arm kit. I saw their and i like it too. Only downfall is that they dont make a stiffener for it. But i like it as well. Thanks for the help guys

Back