• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Transfer Case Crossmember Bolt Size????

carlton989

NAXJA Forum User
I got my Hack and Tap/Driveshaft installed last night and I need to take my tcse drop kit out and I think the bolts that hold the tcase crossmember in are too long to bolt it in without the tcase drop kit.

My question is what size are the stock bolts that hold the tcase crossmember up? Are they a specialty bolt or can I find them at any local hardware store. Any hlep would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Will

If you have a specialty bolt/screw dealer near you, I'd go there. It's worth the extra time and money to have exactly what you need.

I don't know the exact size of that bolt, sorry. Take the old one in with you and compare.

Well I live right by the dealership, but I do not wanna have to pay their prices if I can find it at a hardware store. I guess I can just unbolt one and take it over and match it up to one shorter

They are metric, I think they are 10mmx1.50.

Back