• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Drive Shaft

AZRockRunner

Nobody
I am in need of a new rear drive shaft. I got a little bored on the last run and decided to polish a rock with mine and now I dont trust it.
If you have a spare laing around, PM me.

Thanks

AZRockRunner said:
I am in need of a new rear drive shaft. I got a little bored on the last run and decided to polish a rock with mine and now I dont trust it.

Thanks

Dave O in Phoenix had a drive shaft but it wouldn't work for me. I don't have a SYE, don't remember if you do or not. He may be able to help you out.

I'm still looking for trail spares for mine, can't seem to locate them. Let me know what you come up with. :patriot:

I have two stock front driveshafts right now. One of them is being used, the other is a spare. In a month or 2 I will be buying a new one for the front and will sell one of the stock ones. These are the DS's that some people run on the rear after they go sye...

Z

AZRockRunner said:

Thanks

What length is your current one before the bend ??

I measured the rear drive shaft at 30.5" center of u-joint to center of u-joint.

It is from a 90 auto cherokee. I am also using a YJ yoke for the better angles and longer slip yoke.

that would be great. I was just talking to Justin and he said if anyone had a drive shaft it would be you. LOL

aszaunmi said:
I have two stock front driveshafts right now. One of them is being used, the other is a spare. In a month or 2 I will be buying a new one for the front and will sell one of the stock ones. These are the DS's that some people run on the rear after they go sye...

Z

how much you gonna sell one for ?

Used $20 bones is good.. New from dealer your looking at anywhere from 60.00 to 120.00 rough guess.. Justin would know better than me on the dealer items.

AZRockRunner said:

Thanks
i have one that i took out of my 89 with an auto that id be willin to let ya have . if you could help me aquire a front as a trade, all the better ??

Back