• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where did you buy your lift?

XJ Bob

NAXJA Forum User
I looked at a couple of sites, dc4wheel was recommended in one post then I found another site that had free shipping and the "lowest" prices.

Neither of these sites listed prices, the second site said they would respond within 24 hrs. I e-mailed them both and after days they haven't responded.

Who has good prices and reliable service?

I'm looking at the RE 3.5 Superflex with adjustable trackbar and new UCA and OME shocks.

What about ordering from RE direct?

OK, I did get a responce from 4wheelcutoms.com, it was in my Junk e-mail. They gave me this info:

"Your price on the Rubicon Express 3.5" XJ Superflex Kit w/Rear Springs, Adjustable Front Track Bar, Front Upper Fixed Control Arms, and OME 3.5-4.5" XJ Shock Kit= $1199.99 Including Shipping."

What do you think of that price?

Thanks

Last edited:
I bought my kit directly from RE. Now that I found Dirk at DPGoffroad.com, I order everything from him. He's a great guy to talk to and order parts from.

Last edited:
Central 4wheel - There's one in Portland. They take very good care of you.

:clap:

Haleyes said:
I've always had great service from Dirk at DPG Offroad. DPG is a NAXJA sponsor as it JohnJohn. Support those that support us!

www.dpgoffroad.com

Anyone off of this list is good too: http://sponsorship.naxja.org/
:D

Hale

Another vote for Dirk at DPG--my OME lift just arrived--it was shipped quickly and I think the price was fair. Make sure you have some time to talk when you call!

95% of my stuff has been from DC at DC4wd.com. He can be hard to get ahold of sometimes b/c he's so stinking busy. BUT I really doubt his prices will ever be beat. From what I have heard he's the #1 RE dealer in the country.

Last edited:
I bought from Red Rock in Utah - sent directly from RE. Same lift but with DT shocks. Excellent service and prompt response to questions and E-mails. I highly recommend them. Their web site gave all sorts of options to choose from when ordering which helped. Check them out!! www.redrock4x4.com

I second DC4WD.com, Donald has THE LOWEST prices on RE and depending on what it is, free shipping. Also, Alex at PORC has really good prices and is great to deal with when subsitituting in upgrades.

Back