• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thule Roof Rack

leftyatm

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. I just finally purchased my new thule roof rack, with the thule v2 bike racks and the thule wind fairing. While it was all easy to put on, strong as hell not to mention cool as hell looking, My concern is with the wind fairing. I put it on as the instructions stated. Yet, the two outer feet that are supposed to sit firmly on the roof are sticking up about a half an inch. The two inner feet sit firmly. And I believe that when i drive down the road the wind pushes the fairing down, but for the money i have spent, im afraid to hit highway speeds with the way the fairing isnt resting securely. IS it supposed to sit like this? and is the wind going to catch it and rip it off?. anyone else had this problem before, any advice would be greatly appreciaited.

post a pic. everyone doesn't have this rack but odds are you can get some suggestions with a pic. also call up Thule and ask, they are bound to shed some light on the issue for you.

Back