• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Toy Question

MountainRhino

NAXJA Forum User
couldnt find an appropriate place to post this

does anyone make a toy of any size of an xj. tiger made one in 91 for the tv show "land of the lost" but its hopeless to find one of those. i know htere has to be someone that made a model or something.

Moved to non-tech. Not really any "technical" content, but still a valid question...

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: couldnt find an appropriate place to post this

i was at a model/hobby shop a while back, and i think i saw an xj in an airfix catalog or something... i remember it because i thought it might make a fun project with a little lift and mud tires, and then figured my time would be better spent on something else.

There have been a couple in Matchbox size, but I don't know whether they're still made. Matchbox made a 2-door XJ in various versions, including a "Camp Jeep 2000" with police lights on it, and Majorette did a similar 4-door, with either police lights or surfboards on the top, in various colors.

A few - I thought I had a green one too, but it seems to have disappeared...
jeepsha0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I REALLY wish I had a parts list for that lego xj. I'd buy them in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Back