• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chrysler 8.25" Yay!

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
I just realized I have a wrecked 1993 Dakota in my driveway. Who owns Dodge? Answer: [SIZE=-1]Daimler Chrysler. I'm pretty sure it came with an 8 1/4" rear so I should be able to get rid of my Dana 35 now. [/SIZE]
icon10.gif

What's wrong with the Dana 35?

While your swaping it out, you might want to also use those springs, they should give you nice lift also.

Michael

2xtreme said:
What's wrong with the Dana 35?

While your swaping it out, you might want to also use those springs, they should give you nice lift also.

Michael

Everyone I've talked to says I should get rid of the 35 asap

I'll take a look at it and see

Avanteone said:
Isn't the dakota axle 27 spline, goofy 6 on 4.5" bolt pattern and wider?

good point I didn't even think about the bolt count. Yeah its some 6 bolt pattern that nobody even sells wheels for. I am now officially a :jester:

WaXJ_Skier said:
good point I didn't even think about the bolt count. Yeah its some 6 bolt pattern that nobody even sells wheels for. I am now officially a :jester:

hmm, wierdest thing, I thought it was official about 30 posts ago. Funny it took so long :)

Back