• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's planning on wheeling Thursday

I could possibly be persuaded to go. Depends on what is going on when we get there very early Thursday morning.

Kim

I will be arriving noon-1-is on Thrusday. I'd wheel after unloading, till whenever. Thurs. is also the night run.

Hale

Still hoping to make it, and if I do, Thursday will be the only day I can wheel...

lesslimited said:
Still hoping to make it, and if I do, Thursday will be the only day I can wheel...

Hope you can make it John.
:thumbup:

Hale

Planning to get there in time to unload and make the night run Thursday. What time would that kick off, by the way?

What Rd said:
Planning to get there in time to unload and make the night run Thursday. What time would that kick off, by the way?

Sometime around dark is my guess. I'm in the same boat.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no set time. We'll just wait for all that claim they will be there at a reasonable hour.
Mark, any estimate on how long it might take us to run the trail you have in mind?

Hale

Haleyes said:
As far as I'm concerned, there is no set time. We'll just wait for all that claim they will be there at a reasonable hour.
Mark, any estimate on how long it might take us to run the trail you have in mind?

Hale

Depends on how lost we get... it twists around and crosses itself several times so navigating in the dark will be, shall we say, interesting.

Lawn Cher' said:
Depends on how lost we get... it twists around and crosses itself several times so navigating in the dark will be, shall we say, interesting.

Heardja.

I guess we're not running a race.
We're there to wheel, and spend time with friends and that is precisely what we'll be doing.

:cheers:

Back