• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 XJ modded in AL:

ZachMan

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
Well I found a great deal or two on different Jeeps, but most are gone so not really dieing to sell my Jeep. This is pretty much that time whe nits "I need to sell before I use it" before its "way to far into it and beat to sell" lol :laugh: Anyways I have just gotten I tad bored with the XJ since I' been sick for the last 5 months, but I am alomost back so I dunno she may not be forsale long.

This is my DD its very clean and its a street queen. There are many many people that can tell you this is a street Jeep thats not been offroad or beat on in any way and I don't want to start tearing it up afterall. (why I am getting something more "rough" ) Its been on one trail ride that was new years 2006. The inteiror is perfect, thats it. The exterior is very clean and the trimmed fenders look great (someone did a great job on them haha )

Jeep has never had a single issue at all period. Its up to date on all maintenance and can be driven cross country with no second thought. I have had it up to 85 mph wit hno vibes, DW, shimmy, etc. I don't even need a steering stabilizer. Its taken me f-o-r-e-v-e-r to get to just this point with the Jeep and Its a great foundation for a wekeend warrior Jeep. I run 33s, 35s will fit and its bumpstoped for them. If you have any questions PM me or e-mail me [email protected] Jeep is located in Hoover Alabama and not pushing the sell hard now, but would like it gone by April sometime.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
4-door, desert sand color, grey inteiror
78,250 miles or so (all street miles, minus 10 or so)
4.0 / AW4 / np 242
power windows, locks, mirror, new JVC cd/mp3 player
- RE SYE
- HAD driveshaft
- RE 4.5" superflex kit with upgrades and monotube shocks
- 4.56s
- JCR 1-ton steering
- CROK steering brace plates
- TNT unibody stiffiners (welded on by JRoe)
- 33x12.50 KOs on 15x8 black rock crawlers

Again its a clean Jeep and I am willing to sell it for what a stocker goes for. I still have the factory fender flares and F/R bumper end caps also. I am asking $7,500 and willing to travel some to meet.

A few pics (need more I'll get 'em):

xj1.jpg

xj2.jpg

xj3.jpg

backside.jpg

xjstiffiners.jpg

inteiroshot.jpg

caglezxj said:
Bump for a great guy, and a clean jeep.

Thanks man, if it doesn't sell (or I get another XJ) we'll be seeing each other soon enough for some toob work :party:

well already changed my mind, lol

keepin her, just too much good stuff waiting to get done on her.

Well my front axle is for sale. I am going to pick up a 79 dana 60 front with a set of new yukon 35 spline axles. It also comes with new wheel bearings and seals. I got a good deal, but still have to gear it and build it, and add my hyd steering to it. Call me if still interested in my front 256-431-8618

caglezxj said:
Well my front axle is for sale. I am going to pick up a 79 dana 60 front with a set of new yukon 35 spline axles. It also comes with new wheel bearings and seals. I got a good deal, but still have to gear it and build it, and add my hyd steering to it. Call me if still interested in my front 256-431-8618

Man I want to, but I won't have the $$ for a few months, I haven't worked since Sept and just going back next month.

Back