• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

mandral bent exhaust tubing..

I got mine from madrel bending solutions, they sell through ebay and are CHEAP!! Think I paid $18 for a 45/180 bend and $12 for a 90. I'll try to find a link for ya.

ponyracer1 said:
I got mine from madrel bending solutions, they sell through ebay and are CHEAP!! Think I paid $18 for a 45/180 bend and $12 for a 90. I'll try to find a link for ya.

I see someone else has found them too, I used their stuff for my cold air intake tubes they are the cheapest I've found for pre bent pieces.

I was hoping I would read this and find someone even cheaper :)

ryanwlackey87 said:

That cat back system is great if you need two 45 degree bends, one 90 and a few feet of staight tubes in aluminized. and a muffler to throw away. Anyone that's looking for bends is probably doing so because they need to weld their own custom routing or have some other fabrication project. In any case I believe 90 bucks will get you quite a few more usefull bends from Mandrel Bending Solutions than could be cut out of that cat back.

Anyone else got a good source for bends?

Back