• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interior colors

akamcbird

NAXJA Forum User
ill be updating my '86 comanche to '97-'01 everything... engine, tranny, t-case, axles, dash, seats, steering colomn, gas tank/pump, wiring harness, doors (power equipment)....my queery is to the interior what colors were availible in these years? the only reason im concerned at all is because i will need to keep some of my panels, everything behind the seats. my int. is red i might be able to find them in other colors (the hunt being my least favorite part of the proccess) but i realy dont want to paint them. can anyone elce see any differant options?

:rattle:i know piddly $h!t

this is basicly what im after http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2962

akamcbird said:
ill be updating my '86 comanche to '97-'01 everything... engine, tranny, t-case, axles, dash, seats, steering colomn, gas tank/pump, wiring harness, doors (power equipment)....my queery is to the interior what colors were availible in these years? the only reason im concerned at all is because i will need to keep some of my panels, everything behind the seats. my int. is red i might be able to find them in other colors (the hunt being my least favorite part of the proccess) but i realy dont want to paint them. can anyone elce see any differant options?

:rattle:i know piddly $h!t

this is basicly what im after http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2962
As far as 97+ interiors go here's what I understand...
In the early years (perhaps pre 99?) they used the same gray that was in earlier Cherokees for the trim and the carpet. There were also a few of this color dashs made if I'm not mistaken. An overwheling portion of the 97+ units are charcoal gray trim, dash and carpet but a lighter gray headliner. There is also the rare tan/charcoal combo that you can find in some, but no way in hell will you ever find that bitchin red in a newer one. Don't forget to post pics as you work with this one please.

i will be doing this but i am a beleiver in killing stock and scince ive got the 2.8l v6 w\120k im only ~30k away so prob. next winter.. maybe (i drive allot)

Back