• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

parting a 00 cherokee

MATTVW65

NAXJA Forum User
:wave1: yes im parting a nother one ill be pulling the engine for mine this jeep was rolled :cry: every thing elts is up for grabs

725-0112
matt

If the interior is grey and it has an over head center console, dibs.....

DaveW said:
If the interior is grey and it has an over head center console, dibs.....

second on console. What color bumpers and caps? Thanks.

hey Matt, I need a hitch receiver for mine, for the rear, does it have one? If the front drive line is in good shape and the price is right I could use that too.

I am interested in the wiring harnesses for the front doors, if it has power windows, and locks.

PM sent

I could use the distributor.

Just kidding, the 2k doesn't have a dist (but I still need one). There are some other things I could use, PM sent. ;)

JEEPZZ said:
I could use the distributor.

Just kidding, the 2k doesn't have a dist (but I still need one). There are some other things I could use, PM sent. ;)

Todd, why not convert it over to distributorless?

DaveW If the interior is grey and it has an over head center console, dibs.....

no console

dj's 2000 xj second on console. What color bumpers and caps? Thanks.

blue with black caps

MoabXJeeper hey Matt, I need a hitch receiver for mine, for the rear, does it have one? If the front drive line is in good shape and the price is right I could use that too.

no reciver i have a ft drive line $40

Morty'sXJ Hey Matt how many miles are on this one? I could run up and take a look at it and pull some stuff this weekend...

ROOK1 I am interested in interior trim items if light gray is the color.

yep

aparke4 could you post some pics? thanks

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=850112&cat=&lpid=

12 Volt Man Still interested in those items I talked to you about on the phone today. I'll try and call you tomorrow on the way home from work.

witch items were theese?

Gravesdiggerxj Dibs on driver door electronic control assembly (the peice that controls power mirror, power lock, power window), and blower motor. pm'd ya

call me

Ben H I am interested in the wiring harnesses for the front doors, if it has power windows, and locks.

PM sent

ill have to look into what it would take to pull all that

JEEPZZ I could use the distributor.

Just kidding, the 2k doesn't have a dist (but I still need one). There are some other things I could use, PM sent

pm you back

XJEEPER Todd, why not convert it over to distributorless?

realy what would that take to do in a 91???

rsliman ill take the fog lights, and switch

fog lights busted

XJEEPER said:
Todd, why not convert it over to distributorless?
Interesting. Is it just a simple plug & play swap of the coil packs?
I thought it would require the 2k PCM and engine bay wiring harness?? If I have to use the 2k PCM, I think the PCM will require the use the 2k exhaust with the (pre cats) 3 catalytic converters w/the additional O2 sensors that go with it??
mtntech said:
What transfer case is in it, might be interested.
It's a 231.

Matt, I forgot to ask, does it have heated mirrors? I need one for the passenger side. I only need the glass (I don't care if the housing is broke)

JEEPZZ said:
Interesting. Is it just a simple plug & play swap of the coil packs?
I thought it would require the 2k PCM and engine bay wiring harness?? If I have to use the 2k PCM, I think the PCM will require the use the 2k exhaust with the (pre cats) 3 catalytic converters w/the additional O2 sensors that go with it??

It's a 231.

Matt, I forgot to ask, does it have heated mirrors? I need one for the passenger side. I only need the glass (I don't care if the housing is broke)

My 2000 only has 1 cat by the muffler.

Clint said:
My 2000 only has 1 cat by the muffler.
I could be wrong but I thought all 2000+ 4.0L Jeeps have the different exhaust manifold with two outlets on the downpipes (two O2 sensors also)where the twin precats attach??? They're right under the throttle body.

JEEPZZ said:
I could be wrong but I thought all 2000+ 4.0L Jeeps have the different exhaust manifold with two outlets on the downpipes (two O2 sensors also)where the twin precats attach??? They're right under the throttle body.

He should only have one by the muffler Todd, one on the down pipe, and one on each of the manifolds.

Back