• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MP3 Players

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
I have two different brand new mp3 players I would like to sell.

1. Coby model number MP-C841. This is a 256mb model and is new(package opened to look at it). Has USB port, cable, and ear phones. About the size of a bic lighter. Color is black. Need more info...Google Coby MP-C841.

2. No name brand 512mb model. New in Box. Has ear phones, USB port, cable, and mini CD for use with your Comp. VERY similar to the coby model in size, shape, function, etc. Only difference is this one is an "off" brand and has twice the memory. Color is Silver.

Reason for sale...I bought ONE mp3 player on Ebay. Guy sent me the wrong one. I asked him for the right one, he sent me another wrong one. I asked him for the right one again, he said it was a mistake in the ad and the one I have is the right one. He would not refund money, so now I have both of these for sale because niether one is the one I want :(

I would like $25 each including shipping in the 48. If your local $20 when you pick it up.

Back