• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for Trail parts

azdesertrhino

NAXJA Forum User
Still need a couple of items for my trail box.

1994 XJ 4.0L Auto.

Looking for spare driveshafts, front and rear, stock shafts.

Also looking for a spare drag link.

i told brian to call you,i have a drag link for you brand new just took it out of the genuine mopar package:loveu:
come and get it i have no use for it the xj runs wj steering and the comanche has a zj drag link on it.

bigazxj said:
i told brian to call you,i have a drag link for you brand new just took it out of the genuine mopar package:loveu:
come and get it i have no use for it the xj runs wj steering and the comanche has a zj drag link on it.

Brian did call me, was just getting ready to PM you about it. Will PM you my #. We'll hook up at your convenience. Might have to try to get to S..t creek this Sunday!!

Justin, wanted to say thanks again for the drag link. Still haven't had time to pick up "ends" for it but will before the run on 02-17.

Still looking for front and rear spare drive shafts. 94 XJ, auto, NP231, no SYE.

Back