• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35'e are on!!!

slaisebam30

NAXJA Forum User
35's are on!!!

hey folks..I did it bassackwards....i put the tires on, and I will chop/lift around them, but I got them on... check me out....3.5" procomp lift with 2 " spacers frontr and sonoma leafs and 2" block in the rear. I would have waited 4ever to buy the right lift for it. Anyway I decided to lift/chop the truck around the tires and go from there. Everything is stock except for the track bar The rides sucks, and it feels like its gonna fall apart on the roAD....NO SHIMS, no SYE, I'll replace it when it breaks.....

Last edited by a moderator:
slaisebam30 said:
... check me out....

yeah...
you're in Texas huh?

slaisebam30 said:
The rides sucks, and it feels like its gonna fall apart on the roAD....NO SHIMS, no SYE, I'll replace it when it breaks.....
SWEET
waleed.gif

who does preventative stuff anyways:dunno:

Next, I will attempt to fab up a set of control arms....or long arms...for better articulation....doesn't seem all that complicated if you have the resources (steel) and a half decent welder....I know I'm gonna catch it for this but who cares....

you can post pictures. all you do is put img address \img with the img's in brackets [ ] to be able to post a picture. the only PITA is you have to post the pics at your own place.

slaisebam30 said:
DAYUM...I've actually taken an Internet and Web page development course online and that still makes no sense to me....I should ask for my money back
In the window to make a new post, there is a picture of a little mountain in the toolbar at the top. Click that. Then, copy the web location of your picture and paste it in the pop up. Click okay, and then we'll all be able to flame you. Did I say flame? I meant "motivate". :D

slaisebam30 said:
Everything is stock except for the track bar The rides sucks

Hmmm...no surprise there

slaisebam30 said:
it feels like its gonna fall apart on the roAD.

Take a note folks.

slaisebam30 said:
I'll replace it when it breaks.....

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

slaisebam30 said:
I would have waited 4ever to buy the right lift for it. ...
Why wait & do it right, no else waits these days :rolleyes:

slaisebam30 said:
Everything is stock except for the track bar The rides sucks, and it feels like its gonna fall apart on the roAD....NO SHIMS, no SYE, I'll replace it when it breaks.....

Shouldn't take too long, unless you just mall crawl w/ it.

Why is it, that instead of really learning to drive, everyone goes straight to 35" Where's the challenge:dunno: To each his own. Good luck with it.

Rob

Back