• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any mid-Willamette Valley xjs?

KyletheJeepguy

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to hook up with some people for some snow outtings before the spring. Anything around the Albany/Sweet Home area (or anywhere else not more than an hour drive away) would be great. We have a small group that usually gets together but most people don't have the time anymore, and I do! Let me know if anyone wants to plan a day (or weekend, whatever).

KyletheJeepguy said:
Looking to hook up with some people for some snow outtings before the spring. Anything around the Albany/Sweet Home area (or anywhere else not more than an hour drive away) would be great. We have a small group that usually gets together but most people don't have the time anymore, and I do! Let me know if anyone wants to plan a day (or weekend, whatever).

check out the goat Mt. thread. i beleive it is only about 2hrs total from you to goat Mt. might be worth the drive. was up there last sunday. found some decent trails and a bit of snow.

i also live in lebanon havnt been on hear in a couple years but my freinds and i head up to snow peak every now and then if you wanted to go

Back