• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sway Bar Discos

Dustins94Country

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,
What kind of sway bar discos are you guys running? I'm still using Rusty's sway bar extensions (4.5" lift kit) and the front won't flex at all! Maybe it's just as good to simply unbolt the sway and bungee it???

Dude they won't flex with them on. They're longer for the lift, so that you can run them cause they'd be too short otherwise. If you want the flex you have to run with then disconnected and out of the way.

Just what you said, just unbolt it and bungee the sway bar out of the way. The drivers side link will sometimes rub on the track bar bracket, no biggie. When in terrain that calls for flex always disconnect and air down the tires some.

im running the ones that came w/ m RE kit and they work great and are a snap to get in an out.. i just have um hangin cuz i was flexin it out back of the shop and you can see the spring is just a little compressed

Picture014.jpg

Back