• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Welcome Matt_West!

IXNAYXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Here's a great story about efficacy of our wheeling trips for spreading the word on XJ and NAXJA:

Last April we did a little Tinkham snow run and Ian (Slacker87XJ) brought along a friend:
Slacker87XJ said:
I think we have another convert: My buddy Matt who rode shotgun with me the whole day went home to convince his wife that they needed to sell their old beater F150 and get an old beater XJ!
Well, that prediction has finally come to pass...two-fold! Not only did Matt get himself a nice '87 Wagoneer (complete with D44), he bought his wife Christy a really nice '94 Sport for Christmas. He even had enough left over to add his name to the proud ranks of NAXJA members.

Here's a pic of Matt's new Waggy on our last snow run. It did great for a stocker and only had a few problems when the snow got FJ Cruiser-swallowing deep. :)

CIMG0139.jpg

His plans are to build it into a dedicated trail rig; he has a Porsche 911 as a daily driver, the bastard. Anyway, glad to have you as a member and I look forward to wheeling with you again soon, not to mention see how your build goes. See ya on the trails, Matt!

-----Matt-----

yea who isnt a Matt?

I know don't know most peoples first names here nor do I know a single last name. Yet this guy I know as Matt West and I don't know the dude's screenname. What's going on? I'm confused.

mud1059 said:
I know don't know most peoples first names here nor do I know a single last name. Yet this guy I know as Matt West and I don't know the dude's screenname. What's going on? I'm confused.

Pull pin, throw at enemy, get down.

:D

ECKSJAY said:
"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbeth thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it." Amen.
HolyHandGrenade.jpg

:D

Fixed it for ya

Thanks all,
Appreciate the warm welcome, I am looking forward to getting on some trails soon. Recovery should be sorted out by the first weekend in February.

Scrappy for what its worth I rally the Porsche on 3 miles of private gravel road every day:smoker: and take it the track occasionally to blow off the gunk:) . If you know a mild trail I might be game.

Here is the muddy Porsche:
Porsche.jpg

Cheers,
Matt

LOL no I keep seeing that one though. I usually drive my Dakota.

Im on the edge of Bellevue and Redmond, sorry it took me so long to reply:anon:

T&A-XJ said:
LOL no I keep seeing that one though. I usually drive my Dakota.

Im on the edge of Bellevue and Redmond, sorry it took me so long to reply:anon:

I'm glad you guys seem to be generally close to each other. I live down near Coal Creek on the back side of Lakemont. I see a bunch of nice lifted jeeps around this area, maybe I have always been seeing you guys. I drive a lifted Maroon 91 Sport, with lights galore

Back