• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender Flare Options

Bdiddy11

NAXJA Forum User
Haven't seen anything else on this topic yet but... What are other options for flares on an XJ besides the obvious...TJ, Bushwacker etc... flares from other vehicles that could work on an XJ and still look good... Ideas such as Toyota Tacoma flares... anything that you think would look good with minor work (cuttin etc) And post any pics if you have them please. Thanks!

That's not the idea... the idea is options for flares besides stock and the usual TJ or bushwaker... what other flares would look good and be compatible... something different... get the idea? Something that not everyone has, that's unique and still looks good...

newest option I saw was ford explorer flares looked decent. check out the picture showcase.

I saw the Explorer Flares on I think the chopped orange XJ that looks really sexy...xcm you can find unique ideas on here... i'm sure that's where some people get their inspiration to mod stuff... bumpers, brush guards, roof racks etc...people want to see other ideas to spark their brain and change it a little to make it just that more unique. I just wanted to get ideas of what people have done before I go spend the time taking flares off another rig and match them up to a XJ to see if they work/look good...Doesn't necessarily have to be unique... but different from the norm..

Back