• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

? about 12" 5150 Blisteins

ALL PLAY

NAXJA Forum User
I just put on some 12" 5150 and they look like they are going to bottom out. I only have 2" before they hit on level ground.
I am running about 5" in the front with rusty's uppers and tera fex lower brackets.
Did I go over board with the length?

Yeah, I would say you'll be rebuilding those pretty frequently... Unless you only have 2" of up travel. Did you say you are running the Tera BPE's up front, if so remove those but you will still bottom those shocks out..

Want to just sell them to me? trade you some 10.5" re monotubes... PM Me.

uncc civilengineer said:
Yeah, I would say you'll be rebuilding those pretty frequently... Unless you only have 2" of up travel. Did you say you are running the Tera BPE's up front, if so remove those but you will still bottom those shocks out..

Want to just sell them to me? trade you some 10.5" re monotubes... PM Me.

Food for thought I will keep it in mind.. I am looking at maybe buying some Acos to get alittle more out of it. Thanks for the reply.
P.S. Do you have any pics of your rig it reads like a nice one.

Thanks

Bo

uncc civilengineer said:
Just do a search under my name I just posted some recent ones last week.

Chris

Looks good I have the same kit just need time and a warm place to install it. I have been putting on all the little stuff after work. I froze my a@# off last night putting on the shocks and that was not a simple task. Those shocks have some pressure.
Any way thanks for the photo's looks awsome. I can't wait till mine is done.

Back