• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lodging

bshaw

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure what everybody is doing, but as and FYI things are filling fast! I spoke with a lady in Salem today at the Holiday Inn and she informed me that their is a Road Rally going on the whole week (starting the 20th I think) during WinterFest. If your wondering, road rally, I assuming rally racing/rally cars....

RedHeep said:
I got initiated 10 years ago at Parris Island. I'll bring my certificate, I'm sure it suffices for your requirements. :)

Buahahahaha!

Not even close.....not even close.

:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil

bshaw said:
not staying at a hotel......
but the fire goes without saying.
being this is your first...... initiation is in order! Nate you explained to him all about this right??
nothing was explained to me when I first went, I didn't want to ruin the surprise.

bshaw said:
I spoke with a lady in Salem today at the Holiday Inn and she informed me that their is a Road Rally going on the whole week (starting the 20th I think) during WinterFest. If your wondering, road rally, I assuming rally racing/rally cars....
http://www.100aw.org/
324555109_ef6b5cfa07.jpg

319206280_9b43eee488.jpg

106978768_7a020ca064.jpg

i'll be at WF on sunday, well flat nasty, not officaly WF, PARTY saturday night!

In the orig WF thread we explained the lodging situation:

Barton's Campground is about 1.5 miles from FlatNasty.
They have 1 RV hookup avail and standard tent sites.
They also have several mobile homes with showers, kitchens, etc. for $15/BR/night.
I have reserved these for us.
There are still a few avail.
PM me for info on what you need.

kid4lyf said:
In the orig WF thread we explained the lodging situation:

Barton's Campground is about 1.5 miles from FlatNasty.
They have 1 RV hookup avail and standard tent sites.
They also have several mobile homes with showers, kitchens, etc. for $15/BR/night.
I have reserved these for us.
There are still a few avail.
PM me for info on what you need.

Thank you Brad.

:)

On that note, I need to know soon, as in, withing the next day or so, who needs these.
Bartons has referred another offroad group who's going to be there that weekend to me.

BRIANHO13 said:
Is there not camping at flat nasty?

Ron@FlatNasty said:
We have 5 mountain lined meadows that we keep mowed for primitive camping equipped with porta-toilets, fire pits and free firewood. There's no electric or water. There are several full facility campgrounds in the area along with cabin rentals one mile from the entrance to the park.

HTH

Hale

FlatNasty has primitive camping only.

There is one large 6 BR cabin left.
I'll hold it through today.
Going, going,...

Back