• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

lca axle mounts

northwestxj

NAXJA Member #1283
so after searching quite a bit I still couldnt find what I was looking for. I'm trying to find some replacement LCA axle mounts for my d30. I found some from both rustys and currie and am wondering if it is necessary to have the mounting holes slotted for caster adjustability like the rustys ones (and stock ones) or if just a mouting hole like the currie ones appear to have is ok. Opinions? TIA

Last edited:
northwestxj said:
so after searching quite a bit I still couldnt find what I was looking for. I'm trying to find some replacement LCA axle mounts for my d30. I found some from both rustys and currie and am wondering if it is necessary to have the mounting holes slotted for caster adjustability like the rustys ones (and stock ones) or if just a mouting hole like the currie ones appear to have is ok. Opinions? TIA

If you have OEM or fixed length LCAs you probably would benefit a little from the stock style. If, on the other hand, you have adjustable control arms as part of an aftermarket lift, you're probably better off with the Currie ones since you'll adjust the caster that way and probably don't want the 'play' in the lca mount.

Back