• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goldenwinch

a1collier

NAXJA Forum User
Anybody ever heard of Goldenwinch.Good,bad,ugly,anything?Any review on this would be great!Thanks.Oh and yes i searched.

I still think "you get what you pay for" when it comes to winches. Obviously the big names are the most trusted, but I have heard of people having good luck with off brands like Chicago Electric, etc.

I have two Warn X8000i winches and they've never let me down. But, that's just one persons opinion. Do a search. There are a lot of great articles here and on the net that compare winches. A simple search on here will get you tons of info on winches. This debate on which manufacturer is best has been beaten to death on just about every truck, Jeep, and offroad board out there.

You watch. Someone will ask "which is better, electric or hydraulic?" and this thread will go 15+ pages in no time!

Back