• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

a few pics of our wheeling trip in elbe

xjmudslut

NAXJA Forum User
flexin a lil
gotflex.jpg

flexin.jpg

jeeps_030-1.jpg

gettin muddy
wheelin2.jpg

wheelin.jpg

my old rig i sold to my boss
gotmud.jpg

911x.jpg

my rig broke. broke a u joint and ball joint
broke.jpg

had too much fun though, got too watch my boss roll his rig again on purpose. here's a rolled pic at k-pow
jeepontheside2.jpg

I think we did see you guys at Elbe this weekend. If you remember the big white XJ with the busted out passenger side window that was me with two of my friends. We passed you guys going the other way on one trail and caught up with you later as you extracted a rig from the ditch later in the day.

It was a great day to be down at Elbe, I know our group had a great time and from the pics it looks like yours did too.

Hey MudSlut.

Was that you going down Pacific at 8:00. I was in that Black Box that passed you driving like a Jack@ss.

Later

ddeadserious said:
That blue XJ's bumper looks like it would demolish a 5 ton dump truck.

it has...jk but we did winch out my boss's dumptruck that got stuck in the muddy snow! it as a ford f-250 bumper that e narrowed and modded to fit his xj

XJCasper said:
Yup. Sorry if I cut you off too close.

no you didn't cut me off. i though that you thought i wanted to race, i was gonna tell you that if i can't beat you i'll run you over...jk anyways i seen that cage in that thing. what does she got in her is it vw powered. i'm a big vw fanatic and just got rid of my 13 sec n/a jetta.

caps.jpg

i had a 92 jetta identicle to that exept i had the euro grill and it was so low you couldn't put your toes under it.

(i also learned not to get drunk and start cutting springs....)

mine had real lowering kit jamex spring and koni adj. and eibach sways. 13:1 comp 1.9 litre 16v with a 3000 dollar head with massive port work titanium retainer 5 angle grind and hours on a flow bench. i was running it with a head spacer a euro cis so it wasn't at it's full potential but ate v8's wit no probs

I love those GLI's. Always wanted one, but some other toy would grab me first.

Engine is a Chrysler 2.2 TI. Whenever my cousins and I start talking about what was done to this car, the conversations get turned towards one of our other cars/Jeeps. I am a little lacking on the knowledge of what has been done. This is what I have found out.

Roll Bar
Koni Struts & Shocks
Mopar Springs
Mopar Mild injectors
Mopar Logic Module
Mallory Ignition Coil
Ported Head
Rear disc coversion off of a GTC Lebaron.
Intercooler from another 2.2 TII
Stripped most of the interior.
Missing a Muffler

Plans (in this order):
Small stereo install
New tires
TII Conversion
Hybrid TII
3" Swing Valve housing
3" exhaust with new Cat.
FMIC and BOV
Tint and Repaint