• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

E-350 or dual diagphram booster

xrayjeeper83

NAXJA Forum User
I have seen a thread on swaping the stock MC for one out of a E-350 and I have seen a thread on swaping in a booster from a WJ or 95-96 XJ. Both mods help with braking and I know you cant do both, so which one is better? I personally am going to be putting a 44/20 combo under my XJ and at some point will go up from my 33's to 35's. I will need to do one of these two swaps so I can stop the jeep when I get up to the 35's. So let me know which you think is the better option and why

Thanks
Andrew

Have you check www.naxja.org on this. I saw a couple of really god writeups this week. One was using the Corvette MC. I have been looking into using a 97 booste and the E350 or alse the Vette MC. The 97 booster bolts in the 93 XJ with the least amount of mods. The vette MC is designed for 4 wheel disc's. Not sure this helps but I have been doing lot of reading on this as well. Pirate has a couple long articles on there as well.

Back