• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Lightboxes

GhostDakota

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys/gals, can you link me to any Cherokee rear light boxes? Examples being the Farm Boy Designs LED boxes. Looking for a set of something for my '91. I'd prefer just box, no holes cut... but I can deal with the steel with holes. Thanks!

farmer matt doesnt make his anymore.

sharpie1k said:
I have looked for Farm Boy's, but couldn't find them.

I called Richard at Fullsize, he said he tenatively wasn't getting any more :(

Yes they got discontinued almost I year ago it looks like here. They were shutting down business. Their site has been removed as well.

Starscream918 said:
http://www.trailheadoffroad.com/

Very nice boxes/quarter guards. Dunno if you're looking for that, too, but there it is.

I saw those. They are great! The problem is they are a lot of cash. I have a friend in the Sheet Metal Workers Union and he said he'll be able to fab some up for me, no problem. He just needs free time.. which is rare for him.

GhostDakota said:
I saw those. They are great! The problem is they are a lot of cash. I have a friend in the Sheet Metal Workers Union and he said he'll be able to fab some up for me, no problem. He just needs free time.. which is rare for him.
If you don't do the body lines it should be relatively easy... well, easier than if you did those.

Wow. ^^Those are really nice and a good price for what our getting...

What??? FullsizeXJ isn't gonna make them anymore? Man, I wanted a set of those, was planning on saving up some cash and gettin em' DAMN!

swbooking said:
Wow. ^^Those are really nice and a good price for what our getting...

The THOR pieces are the only straight thing left on my rig. They are very nicely done.

yes, 2001XJ, those ones are not available. I talked with Richard (the owner) for a good 20 minutes on the phone a couple weeks ago. He says that he is forced to order in large batches, and it proved to be not cost effective until the holiday season, when RE sold all of the ones he sent to them, even the model. RE was going to sell them in their catalog, but renigged on the deal, and just sold their stock, with no plans of getting more, as far as I understood it.

Back