• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'95 Specs. ?

LVcabbie

NAXJA Forum User
Hi ,, I'm new here... You guys seem to know everything...
Where can I find specs. on my wheelbase, width, vehicle overall length, approach/departure & brakeover angles ??? Thanks in advance for any help... Phil

Thanks Scorpio,,,, I've been looking for that info. for a long time... I couldn't even get it from the dealer unless I spent big bucks for an owners manual.. I appreciate the reply... Phil

no sweat. but you should probably still spend some money on a factory service manual. it can answer alot of questions about the vehicle in general without having to wait on here for an answer. plus it'll be the right answer. 90% of the time you'll get the right answer on here, but once in a while you might get something iffy or on rare occasions no answer at all.

oh and before somebody else jumps on you about it.......learn to use the search function at the top of the site......i generally don't say that, but figured i'd let you know before somebody who missed his coffee in the morning rips you up over something.

enjoy your jeep.

Back