• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

S.W.A.T. in Pacific

IXNAYXJ said:
Did you find a black lifted '97 XJ by chance?

-----Matt-----
No there were no vehicles at the location this happened at, and with the amount of cooperation the suspect was offering it might be awhile before they get anything out of him.

Sean

i hope u were hoseing him down because u set him on fire first. and i would offer my hose beating serices or maybe shackle him to the back of my rig when i go on my next run

lorax81 said:
i hope u were hoseing him down because u set him on fire first. and i would offer my hose beating serices or maybe shackle him to the back of my rig when i go on my next run

:D No such luck but he was covered in cs gas residue, just standing next to him made your eyes burn.:D

Sean

Don't mess with the Valley SWAT Team. Way to go guys! Gotta give props to my boys from Bellevue SET as well. They are a tenacious bunch of officers.

ECKSJAY said:

:dunno:

domo-kun.gif

:D

90exjay said:
So i had a fun night last night or should i say this morning,apparently Bellevue Police have been watching this guy for awhile now.One more car theif off the streets.

Sean
You lucky dog,thats closer than what we had in our neighborhood.We had the copters above our area and the Tacoma and Federal Way police checking the shootout between 2 guys and a woman got shot and went down 356 th to Pac Hwy.My wife was outside watching ,I was watching it on tv Cool.

Back